Design and implement solutions
Combine your technical skills and understanding of the customer’s business to design, implement and support the ideal enterprise data management solution.
Help clients and prospects the value
Demonstrate how our products support client’s use-cases and address their needs demos in presentations, proof-of-concepts, pilot implementations, trainings and finally projects.
Work with the Product and Support teams
Provide feedback to the Product Owners, Software Engineers and Support team on new features, desired enhancements and potential issues.
Be a step ahead and learn to use new technologies popping up in the Data Management space including Apache Hadoop, Spark, Docker, AWS/Azure.
Find your passion / domain, become an expert and take the responsibility to improve things your way and contribute to the company’s success
Is this you?
Algorithmic thinking, ability to see the bigger picture and to generalize
- Attention to detail
- Windows and Linux environments
- SQL and relational DB basics
- Unix shell commands
- XML, XSLT principles
- SOAP / REST / JSON principles
- Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere
Apache Hadoop, Spark
- AWS, Azure
- Computer science, graph theory, automata theory
- Enterprise Data Management concepts
- Data Quality and MDM software products
Communication, team-work and personal aspirations
- You are fluent in English - have no trouble to communicate with colleagues and clients on both sides of the Atlantic
- You enjoy working in a friendly, motivated team
- Anything new is a challenging fun, rather than something scary