What will be your main responsibilities?
- Managing key accounts within CEE region.
- Maintaining a long-term relationship with key accounts and maximizing sales opportunities.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business across CEE region.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Identifying and assessing a client's critical needs.
- Presenting business proposals to prospective clients.
- Managing an assigned team.
What skills do you need to have to be successful?
- Previous experience in key account management or territory sales in CEE region (as a minimum multinational retail environment).
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial personality, autonomous and willing to take responsibility.
- Skilled communicator able to convince people.
- Fluency in English and Czech.
We present you with a unique opportunity to assume the position of a leading member in a prosperous multinational trade company. You will obtain a full decision-making authority with regard to the key account management and you will be provided with a chance to fully avail yourself of your strong leadership and business skills.
If you find this offer attractive, we will be looking forward to discretely accepting your CV or contact information.