Our sales office is comprised of a young, dynamic team. We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we work really hard, then play hard.
We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process. All our employees have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, but most of all love to have fun together.
Does this sound familiar? Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, read on or switch to our career site for more detailed information: http://careers.ef.com/job/oEJp5fwB/
- Manage and create interaction on our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, EF Blog
- Support in the planning and execution of campaigns
- Assist in the planning and execution of EF events, as well as promotion efforts for these events
- Create and send direct e-mails
- Find partnership opportunities and follow up on execution of projects agreed on
- Offline promotion activities towards students and other audiences, both through event participation and guerilla marketing activities
- Support in the management of our ambassador program
- Production and translation of offline materials
- Optimizing the web traffic via SEO, link building, SEA, social ads and remarketing activities
- Content management of the website
- Assist in the tracking, evaluation and analysis of activities done
- And so much more
- You are proactive and like to take initiative. You always see opportunities to improve.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a strong interest in everything that’s connected to online and offline marketing.
- You are creative and think out of the box, but have an analytical mind as well.
- You are independent and easily adapt to an environment that constantly changes.
- You like to work in team.
- You are flexible and like a fast pace environment.
- You are native in Czech, fluent in English. Applications from non-native speakers will not be accepted.