If you are wondering what your next career steps should be, consider this:
- Do you have strong communication skills?
- Are you excited by guiding people in choices which will change their lives?
- Are you passionate about travel and learning languages?
- Do you see a sales role as an opportunity to perfect vital skills needed during your whole career?
So, step out of your comfort zone and wonder no more – join a young, fun and dynamic team of staff who know all about delivering great customer service, reaching sales goals and living the EF dream.
- Sell our language & study programs and destinations
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs.
- Give presentations to potential clients on various events throughout the year
- Presence at fairs on various locations in the Czech republic
- Handling our clients, before, during and after their study abroad with EF
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (updating our website, launching email campaigns)
- Strong ability to negotiate and define clients needs
- Administrative tasks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Sales oriented and target driven (at least 6 months of sales experience)
- International experience (study/work) or experience in an international environment
- Mother tongue Czech
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude, flexibility and great team spirit is a MUST
Check out a video about working at EF:
or working in sales and marketing at EF:
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and cover letter in English or switch to our career site for more detailed information http://careers.ef.com/job/oWzh5fwB/