Komerční banka, a.s.
Do you enjoy analyzing various data? Learning new things? Communicating with interesting people? Then you are WANTED in our Internal Audit team!
What can you anticipate in the first months and what will you learn?
- You will pass the specialized training for internal auditors, get to know the basic internal audit procedures, methods and applications
- You will get an overview about the banking activities in the whole KB Group
- You will be part of the team analyzing the bank processes, proposing improvements and communicating with managers of the bank
- You will learn how to identify and assess risks
- You will build the ability to persuade and communicate effectively
What will follow further?
- We will work on your individual development goals
- You will built on your specialization in particular area of banking expertize
- You will be responsible for the assigned tasks in required quality and time
- You will have the opportunity to get to know various companies within the SG Group also abroad
What do we expect?
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in economics, finance, mathematics or related field
- Strong analytical and logical thinking
- Good command of English and Czech both written and spoken is essential (at least B2 level)
- Pragmatic and structured thinking
- Independence, reliability and flexibility
- Readiness to travel in the Central-European region up to 20 % a year altogether
- Good verbal and communications skills
- Open minded, innovative and looking for new way of doing things
- Driving license – B
What do we offer?
- Background of a strong international banking group – winner of the Bank of 2016, Banker of the 2016 and the TOP Employer of 2017
- Interesting career and expertize development options with potential of personal growth and mobility within the group
- Friendly, inspiring, professional and team-oriented work environment
- Interesting and diverse work
- Job where you never stop learning and exploring new areas
- Job that helps creating the most important commodity in banking industry – TRUST
- Support for training and professional international certification
- Opportunity to involve into charity and volunteer activities
- Rich system of benefits (5-week holiday, discounts on products, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, pension and life insurance contributions, sick days)
- Variable part of salary based on performance
- Good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office)