For one of our significant client, international global mobility service provider we are looking for suitable candidate for the position of Logistics Coordinator – moving services.
• Responsibility for assuring and coordinating moving process for an individual customer or business.
• Creating and administrating moving files.
• Booking and coordinating appropriate services (transport, agents and etc.) included
in the scope of services agreed with the client.
• Arranging insurance for customer’s personal effects when applicable and dealing with insurance claims when they occur.
• Arranging export and import customs procedures by collecting the relevant documents and information.
• Communicating with customers/accounts concerning moving details such as schedule confirmation (start of operations, loading/unloading, etc.)
• Communicating with the Operations Manager in order to coordinate moving activities.
• Registering costs accruals related to jobs into the company database and the timely up-dating of the company database.
• Controlling and approving incoming invoices for services .
• Running all necessary reports (such as tonnage, etc.) from the company database on a regular basis.
• Issuing invoices for services provided in accordance with client’s approved quotation.
• Minimum secondary education
• Experience of minimum 2 years within logistics, customer service, global mobility or moving services is necessary
• Excellent English spoken and written (another language is a plus)
• Advanced level of Czech language
• Problem solving/anticipation, ability to react quickly and manage stressful situations
• Flexibility and responsibility
• Good organization skills and attention to details
• Great communication and negotiations skills
• Knowledge of PC skills
• Willingness to work independently but also being a team player
• Interesting working opportunity within international stable company
• Great and positive working environment
• Place of work: Prague 6
In case of interest please provide us with your professional resume in English language.