- Market research (markets & target client groups, products, prices, conferences)
- Qualifying and quantifying targets
- Preparing and running workshops and presentations in a client environment
- Managing smaller / early-stage projects
- Interface with developers, the communications team, project managers and other relevant people
- Structuring and maintaining our CRM
- Administrative follow-ups (contracts, project management, billing etc.)
- Living in or willing to relocate to Prague
- 1-3 years Sales / Marketing experience (preferably software related)
- Experience with Project Management
- Understanding of software development
- University degree (preferably business related)
- Very good Business English is a must
- Business German would be a really big plus, but not a deal-breaker
- Ability to travel internationally
What we offer
At Sourcefabric, we know how to work hard, but we also know how to have fun. Our employees are so much more than their jobs, and we recognise that and celebrate it in many ways. From marathon runners to music composers, we continue to learn new and interesting things about our fellow employees every day.
An international environment: Find yourself surrounded by talented team members from across the globe (over 14 countries to be specific).
Opportunities for travel: With offices and clients in numerous countries, joining Sourcefabric requires a passport.
A competitive work package: This includes flexible working arrangements, fantastic office locations and training opportunities to help you grow and develop your personal skill set.
Team get-together: Each year we gather the team in one location for our annual team gathering called Sourcecamp. Past Sourcecamp locations have included Berlin, Prague, and the mountains of Serbia.
How to Apply
Please send your CV, a cover letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.