The main tasks in a nutshell:
- Devise, prioritise and drive the roadmap for Superdesk development projects with large-scale clients, using Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Line management of Superdesk developers based in various locations
- Train clients on use of Superdesk
- Manage client-specific documentation
- Maintain and develop contacts with existing clients beyond the lifespan of a project
We expect you to have:
- A very good grasp on current trends in online journalism and web publishing
- Experience in project management (at least five years)
- A solid understanding and experience in agile software development
- Leadership skills and a track-record in team management
- A network of contacts in the media industry
- Excellent command of English
- Experience in working in online newsrooms and contacts in the media industry are a big plus.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please contact us immediately. We hope to fill this position as soon as possible. Contact details are below.
Find out more
What we offer:
At Sourcefabric, we know how to work hard, but we also know how to have fun. Our employees are so much more than their jobs, and we recognise that and celebrate it in many ways. From marathon runners to music composers, we continue to learn new and interesting things about our fellow employees every day.
- An international environment: Find yourself surrounded by talented team members from across the globe (over 14 countries to be specific).
- Opportunities for travel: With offices and clients in numerous countries, joining Sourcefabric requires a passport.
- A competitive work package: This includes flexible working arrangements, fantastic office locations and training opportunities to help you grow and develop your personal skill set.
- Team get-together: Each year we gather the team in one location for our annual team gathering called Sourcecamp. Past Sourcecamp locations have included Berlin, Prague, and the mountains of Serbia.
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV, your cover letter and your salary expectations to email@example.com