DO YOU WANT TO GET GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM INTERNATIONAL COMPANY? WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE ENGLISH EVERY DAY?
Opportunity to join an International logistics team (based in Prague) responsible for PLANNING and scheduling timely placement of trucks and vehicles at each of our fulfillment centers across Europe, is available for you if you speak ENGLISH plus another European language (Italian, Spanish, German, Polish, Czech, etc.).
Position is suitable mainly for University students or fresh graduates and cadidates who are not very flexible during Monday - Friday. An opportunity to work during weekends and night shifts.
Your will be responsible for:
- planning and scheduling trucks and vehicles according to the needs of our fulfillment centers across Europe, based on their capacity and carrier capabilities to ensure maximum efficiency
- creating accurate capacity plans
- being the point of contact between different stakeholders such as Trans Carriers, our hubs agents and warehouses, to resolves any potential issues via facilitating the flow of information
- maintaining and report up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis
LOCATION: Prague 6
CONTRACT for 20-30 hours per week
- Advanced English (C1 level)
- Other European language is a plus (Italian, Spanish, German, Polish, Czech)
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, graphs, charts)
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Strong problem solving state of mind
- Flexibility to be comfortable with a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment
PART TIME JOB SUITABLE FOR STUDENTS AND FRESH GRADUATES!
- International environment
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Dog friendly offices
- Location in the center of Prague