WHO YOU WILL WORK FOR
A leader in the banking and capital markets sector, providing financial services for the domestic and international markets for customers in 110 countries. With a human capital of professionals assisting nearly 3000 customers worldwide to ensure effective and prompt delivery of their securities and cash with respect to rights and obligations. Throughout 45 years of our continuous growth and developing solutions this corporation has become a global player in the financial stock markets industry, with operations across multiple locations worldwide including Prague since 2008.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A generous remuneration salary (amount to be determined by experience)
- Permanent employment contract
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Contribution to public transportation
- Pension and life insurance contribution
- Meal vouchers
- Leisure and sport benefits
- Continuous professional & personal development
- Extensive training and coaching
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- International, stable and friendly environment with daily use of foreign languages
- Offices located in a very centric part of Prague, with easy connection to trams, underground and buses.
- Extensive amenities in the area e.g: cafes, restaurants, banks all types of shops.