Would you like an opportunity to work on global HR initiatives and projects, with international travel and very diverse range of tasks?
For this exciting opportunity we are looking for someone with a background either as an analyst or an HR specialist, to work directly with the Global Chief HR Officer, helping the business to understand the value HR is providing.
- You will communicate with both local and international HR teams, centralising and managing HR reporting, and providing support for global HR projects and programmes.
- Through your expert analysis, you will help the group understand its performance against key KPI’s, particularly in the area of recruitment. You will also provide reports and supporting materials that will contribute to the group KPI system and procedures.
- You will cooperate with the HR Team providing valuable input in to the HR Plan and budget, along with HR documentation and administration of Board Level changes within the company.
- Your role will also give you an opportunity to be exposed to projects in recruitment, employer branding, team building and more…
You’re analytical and you’re an expert in excel who enjoys using pivot tables to extract and analyse information. You’re able to deliver clear reports using PowerPoint presentations, that show relevant data which is correct and easily understood by others in the business.
You’ve got an international mindset and the thought of international travel is exciting; you can’t wait to experience a diverse culture within a fast moving entrepreneurial international company.
You’re fluent in both Czech and English both verbal and written and you have excellent communication skills. You build great relationships and you enjoy meeting new people.
What’s In It For You?:
- You’ll get a competitive salary of 50,000czk along with a bonus of up to 25% of annual salary
- International projects involving international travel and exposure to global HR operations
- Constructive and friendly working environment
- Home office and flexible working
- 4 company events each year
- Lunch vouchers
- 25 days holiday + 3 sick days
Apply Now! This role is a great opportunity to join an HR team that is really adding value to a fast growing business. If you’re looking for an internationally focused role where you can develop your skills, contact Paul Myers