On behalf of our client, a global online retailer, we are now looking for candidates with excellent English and Chinese (Mandarin) language skills to join a new multinational (50+ nationalities) team in Prague. If you’ve got an inquisitive, analytical mind and have the drive and determination to see things through to the end, this could be the role you!
- Identify potential risks and patterns using state-of-the-art systems
- Assess and interpret outcomes to ensure and safeguard all online transactions
- Communicate with customers, retailers and merchants via telephone and email
- Help shape future risk models and operational processes to minimize risk and maximize trust
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin) language skills
- Positive, results oriented attitude
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manipulate and interpret large data sets
- Ability to manage your time and prioritize tasks
- Be flexible and happy to work regular shift patterns
The position is suitable for graduates and candidates with previous experience of working in a Customer Service, Retail or Data Analysis environment.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates that are legally entitled to work in Prague without the need for a work permit or visa.
- 5 weeks paid holiday per year
- Continued learning, development and long-term career opportunities
- Regular Teambuilding activities
- Working in brand new offices in a central location close to major tram and metro stops