AD EMPLOYMENT s.r.o.
The Job owner is responsible for buying of direct material for existing and new projects. He/She reports to Regional Purchasing manager.
- Min. 2 years automotive purchasing experience.
- Technical Knowledge of utilized production technology.
- TS 16949 & QS 9000 Quality systems knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of AQP process.
- English language skills required,
- German skills desired
- Program management experience required
- Good knowledge of injection molding, metal stamping processes.
- Cost calculation knowledge.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- High Grade of Motivation and professionalism.
- Sourcing of BOM on time and within budget.
- Negotiation of prices and lead times with supplier.
- Preparation and submission of sourcing documents to sourcing committee.
- Cooperation with project managers, engineering, supplier quality engineers, process and logistic department
- Implementation of Commodity Strategy.
- Support of existing projects for local plant.
- Lead buying function for specific commodity.
- Implement and Manage technical changes across different plants.
- Provide support to the plants in Case of Severe Quality/Supply issues.
- The jobholder should be proactive in enhancing the personal skills through training and working practices.