AD EMPLOYMENT s.r.o.
The Job owner is responsible for purchasing activities within FTDS division. The jobholder should be proactive in enhancing the personal skills through training and working practices
- Min. 2 years automotive purchasing experience.
- Technical Knowledge of utilized production technology.
- IATF 16949 & equivalent quality systems knowledge.
- Good analytical skills as well as planning capabilities.
- International team work experience.
- English language skills required,
- Good knowledge of injection molding, metal stamping processes.
- Costing know how.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- High Grade of Motivation and professionalism.
- Being focus on achievement of cost reduction plan for plant.
- Lead personally major negotiations for the plant.
- Direct material in accordance with Commodity strategy.
- Daily follow up of suppliers under his/her responsibility.
- Support of plant(s) in case of severe quality orlogistic problems which are beyond plant logistic resolution.
- Support Project purchasing organization.
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of supplier performance.