YOUR TASK WILL BE:
* Processing purchase requests, ensuring mandatory information is included.
* Actively drive the use of procurement catalogues.
* Daily support and process the requirements/orders in the ordering system (e-tool).
* Communication with business requestors, ensuring request is properly specified and documented.
* Searching for new suppliers and communication with existing suppliers.
* Matching purchase requests with existing contracts and preferred vendors.
* Ask for competitive bids (according the purchase policy) for requested goods/services (without a framework contract) and analyze them based on price quotations, quality, delivery terms and specifications.
* Negotiate small value contracts if applicable.
* Maintain good relationship with suppliers and internal Business Partners and solve day-to-day problems.
* Generate required reporting, analyze reports and identify catalog improvements.
YOUR PROFILE SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Customer Services or in a similar role.
* Excellent verbal and written English and Dutch language skills.
* Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
* Enjoy communication and interaction with people.
* Enjoy working with data and detail oriention.
* Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement.
* Possible further career development.
* International team of 30 team members sorted in 3 teams.
* Competitive salary package + benefits.