Agentura Top Talent
R&D project/program manager
Your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers may work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- The successful candidate typically possess a University Degree in Physics, Engineering or related discipline.
- These disciplines and prior design experience is highly desired.
- The role requires 3+ years proven experience in systems or subsystems program design; experience in a leadership role is beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to manage engineering projects and product management processes.
- Proven ability to build consensus among key stakeholders that may not be under his/her management control.
- Strong communication ability is required due to the cross-functional nature of this role. An ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences is helpful in this role.
- Ability to manage staff, to assign specific duties, and to create a constructive and cooperative working relationship.
- Knowledge of using PMBOK/PMI standards and principles as well as the experience with using Agile/Scrum and/or Critical Chain project management methodologies is highly valued.
- Strong communicative skills verbally and in writing. Fluent in English.
- Opportunity to become a part of a successful international company specialized in HI TECH.
- Possibility to grow in personal skills and professional language.
- Training and development support, international trips and conferences.
- Various benefits such as 5 weeks vacation, multisport card, insurance package, etc.
- Modern work environment with labs, functional prototypes, etc.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.