WOOD & Co. is a leading regional investment bank in Emerging Europe, with over 270 employees in six offices across Europe (Prague, London, Milan, Bratislava, Warsaw, Bucharest).
Who will you work with?
- You will support primarily the Head of Equities, who travels abroad for client meetings frequently (mainly conducted in English).
- You will become a valuable member of the Marketing Team.
- You will cooperate with WOOD&Co. colleagues, as well as our clients from all over the world, on a daily basis.
What will you work on?
- Organising agendas and maintaining calendars.
- Coordinating travel, booking flights and accommodation, according to preferences, and assisting with itineraries.
- Managing all communication, including telephone calls and any correspondence that does not require your managers' personal attention.
- Planning, organising and executing external and internal meetings, conference calls, video conferences and events.
- Various administrative tasks, such as timesheets, expenses, etc.
- Collaborating with other Marketing Coordinators to organise corporate events, such as conferences and roadshows.
What experience should you have?
- At least one year’s experience in a similar position is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- An excellent command of both oral and written English.
- Planning and time management skills.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise a significant daily workload.
- Good organisational and communications skills.
- High professional and ethical standards, and respect for confidentiality.
What will you get in return?
- An interesting and challenging full-time job for an indefinite period of time.
- A dynamic and prestigious working experience in a financial institution, with a family-like atmosphere.
- Support from colleagues, who will help you to navigate your first few weeks with WOOD&Co.
- The opportunity to use English on a daily basis.
- Various benefits: 5 days extra holiday, 5 sick days, fitness benefits (Multisport card), yoga classes, a pension contribution.
- Corporate events, and free refreshment in your workplace.