WOOD & Company is a leading investment bank in Emerging Europe, with over 270 employees in 6 offices across Europe. We offer a wide range of products and services for investors, including Equity Sales, Electronic Trading, DMA and FIX, Equity Structured Products. Our teams are located in Warsaw, Prague, Bucharest, Bratislava, Milan and London.
In 2016, WOOD & Co. established a SICAV fund structure under the Czech legislation (hereinafter: SICAV), regulated by the Czech National Bank. WOOD & Co. SICAV is a multi-fund investment company, which encompasses several individual sub-funds, serving as distinct investment and asset holding vehicles.
The SICAV structure qualifies investors with very favourable, flexible conditions for collective investment under the existing Czech legislation. The fund is self-managed and administrated by WOOD & Company, investiční společnost a.s., regulated by the Czech National Bank. The existing sub-funds are intended for qualified investors and offer investment opportunities in real estate and other industries.
If you enjoy working alongside driven, hard-working and accountable people, this just might be the place for you. You can expect to be constantly challenged, to learn our business from the ground up, and to have fun while doing so. This is an opportunity to join a multi-fund investment company with a unique culture, cross-department partnering, and a day-to-day career that you will seriously enjoy!
- Analysis of financial statements
- Preparation of presentations and reports
- Financial modelling
- To create complex real estate financial analysis and valuation models
- To coordinate/conduct due diligence activities
- To support transaction execution (preparation of company profiles, information memoranda, coordination of due diligence, etc.)
- To analyse records of present and past operations, trends and costs
- Czech/Slovak speaker with fluency in English (both written and spoken form)
- A university degree in economics, finance (one-to-two years of work experience in real estate) is preferred
- The ability to think analytically and solve various tasks effectively on an ad-hoc basis
- Good computer literacy – especially in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience or at least advanced university modules in valuation, corporate finance and cash flow models would be a plus
What are we offering?
- An interesting and challenging full-time job for a definite period of time
- A welcoming international environment
- Potential for further growth
- To work in modern offices in the centre of Prague (Palladium)
- Various benefits – 5 days extra holiday, 5 sick days, fitness benefits (Multisport card), yoga classes, pension contribution