WOOD & Company Financial Services, a.s.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Finance department: a results-driven and confident Financial Controller, to manage and improve our organisation’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
- Provide timely, accurate and meaningful business/finance analyses and reports (weekly, monthly, ad hoc)
- Creation of content for the monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Key role in the preparation of sales/volumes/revenue plans, forecasts, trends and variance analysis, and the recommendation of actions
- Participation in launching new services and products, pricing and rate initiatives, involvement in business development projects
- Ensure the reliability of the figures communicated both internally and externally
- Analytical support of management team
- Building business intelligence tools and their promotion within the firm
Qualifications & Experience
- A university degree in Finance or Economics
- At least five years of experience in a similar position; financial services experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and SQL
- Knowledge of accounting (CZ standards, as well as IFRS)
- Keen personal drive, positive attitude, team player
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Accurate, with an eye for detail, and a desire to provide a high-quality service
What are we offering?
- An interesting and challenging full-time job for an indefinite period of time
- A welcoming international environment
- Potential for further growth
- Modern offices in the centre of Prague (Palladium)
- Various benefits – five days extra holiday, five sick days, fitness benefits (Multisport card), yoga classes, pension contribution
If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter (both in English language) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!