WHO ARE WE?
We are WOOD & Co., a leading independent investment bank in Central & Eastern Europe, employing more than 290 employees in 6 different geographic locations: Prague, London, Milan, Bratislava, Warsaw and Bucharest. Our main business lines include Equities Brokerage, Investment Banking Advisory, Asset Management and Inter-Dealer Brokerage, and we are looking for you to become part of our Equities team at our Prague headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Participate in conference organization: executing large-scale investor events, together with an experienced team
- Plan corporate, investor, and analyst “roadshows”: managing logistics, arranging meetings, and keeping all involved parties well-informed
- Administrate, maintain and improve the functionality of our Customer Relations Management system (CRM – Mango)
- Prepare marketing materials for companies and investors, highlighting WOOD’s corporate access services for the CEE region
- Improve our approach to institutional investors through the analysis of payments, votes, and other correspondence with clients
WHAT EXPERIENCE SHOULD YOU HAVE?
- At least two years’ experience in a position with related responsibilities is preferable
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- An excellent command of both oral and written English
- Planning and time management skills
- A very high attention to detail
- A creative mind, a positive attitude and a reliable work ethic
- The ability to multitask and prioritize a significant daily workload
- Good organizational and communications skills
WHAT CAN WOOD & CO. OFFER YOU?
- An interesting and challenging full-time job for an indefinite period of time
- A dynamic and prestigious working experience in a financial institution, with a family-like atmosphere
- The opportunity to use English on a daily basis, and to interact with clients from around the globe
- Benefits: 5 days extra holiday, 5 sick days, fitness benefits (Multisport card), office yoga classes, a pension contribution
Possible start date: immediately, or upon agreement